Sunday, April 12, 2009

Isn't this a divine looking kitchen?


Isn't this a divine looking kitchen? Sadly, it isn't mine. I sure would like it to be. But the chandelier is what I'm interested in at the moment.

I'm making one. I bought a beat up old brass chandelier that I re-wired, and painted a lovely creme color.

I picked up a box of crystals on Ebay and now I'm sitting here wondering just what I'm going to do with this lovely treasure.

I just have an obsession of making old things new again. Or for that matter giving a tired old thing a new lease on life.

This gem will hang in my entry way. In fact, come to think of it....I have soooo many crystals I had better start browsing around for another tired old chandelier.

I will keep you posted on the progress. Once I get going I can't very well stop. I needed to light up my life a bit, and this will fit the bill.

No comments: